It’s easy to lose track of time when you’re brushing your teeth, but often times that means we stop before it’s been a solid two minutes of brushing. To help pass the time, and the right amount of it, we’ve come up with some things to do while you brush:
• Read a book or magazine – You might actually end up brushing for a little longer depending on how good the reading material is, but that’s ok!
• Pack your lunch
• Play a game on yourphone (but probably best not to play anything that requires two hands!)
• Watch a music video (most are well over two minutes)
• Brush your teeth to a two-minute-long song
• You can squeeze in a little workout by doing lunges, squats or leg lifts while you brush
• Water your plants
• Write our your day’s to do list
• Condition your hair
Whatever multitasking habit you’d like to try while brushing, be sure to use extra caution when moving and always aim for two full minutes!