PRE | POST – OP SURGICAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Your Care is important to us!
Please review the Pre and Post-Op Surgical Instructions for your particular procedure so that you are fully prepared for your visit.
- Your first visit – what to expect
- Before Anesthesia – Important instructions prior to your Anesthesia Sedation
- After Dental Implant Surgery – Important care instructions
- After Wisdom Tooth Removal – Important care instructions
- After Exposure of Impacted Tooth – Important care instructions
- After Tooth Extraction – Important care instructions
- After Multiple Extractions – Important care instructions
The surgical staff at Caprock Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery are experienced, registered oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants and certified surgical technologists who assist in all surgeries. Our staff is trained in assisting with Intravenous (IV) sedation or outpatient general anesthesia in our state-of-the-art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery. All staff are informed administrative personnel, well versed in health and insurance policies, and are CPR certified.