Caprock Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and our HealthBite Center are proud to offer our proven “state-of-the-art” HealthBite Smile in a Day procedure, by our Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial surgeon that provides permanent teeth, renews self-confidence, thus improves long-term peace of mind.
Our HealthBite Smile in a Day utilizes the newest innovation in dental implant technology, along with our experienced & trained specialist, allowing most patients to receive their new teeth in a single surgical appointment! Our HealthBite Smile in a Day solution means less discomfort and quicker healing than traditional dental implant treatments. Patients, in most cases, can have teeth today and enjoy eating a normal healthy diet very soon after the procedure!
HealthBite, as a proven treatment, is a solution that is more affordable than traditional treatment because it only requires, in most cases, only four implants. On your primary appointment you will receive a beautiful set of fixed temporary teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Once your mouth has completely healed, we will replace your temporary teeth with your new fixed permanent teeth.
Please call us at 1-800-632-5218 to see if you are a candidate for this innovative and exciting new treatment solution. You may be eligible for a complimentary CT scan and consultation. HealthBite may be your permanent solution to restoring a naturally beautiful smile and to the lifestyle and freedom you once enjoyed.
Don’t let bad teeth, missing teeth or dentures keep you from enjoying life to the fullest! Learn about our Technology and how the Healthbite Center can change your life! Visit HealthBiteCenter.com
- Achieve a more youthful appearance – Facial skin and muscles are supported, which means no more sunken cheeks or lips that curl in.
- Fewer diet restrictions – Eat more of what you want and chew with confidence.
- No more loose dentures – Implants mean no more denture paste and no embarrassing slippage.
- Stop jawbone loss – When teeth are missing bone mass deteriorates. Only dental implants replace teeth and minimize bone loss.
- Long lasting solution – Dental implants are durable leading to long-lasting beauty, function and comfort.
What a difference a day makes! Call Now 1-800-632-5218 or Visit HealthBiteCenter.com
The HealthBite Center is a Sponsor of “Inside the Huddle” 2015 at the House of Blues – Watch and Learn what HealthBite can do for you from an interview with Dr. Ramsey Fanous
Ask us how to get rid of your Dentures forever with our “State of the Art” HealthBite Smile in a Day!